Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-09-27 Origin: Site
1. Use the resistance range of the pointer multimeter to roughly measure the charging and discharging time: the red and black test leads touch the two poles of the capacitor respectively. If the needle rises quickly and then slowly falls back to the original position, it is a good capacitor. If the needle does not rise or cannot return to the original position after rising, it means that the capacitor is good. The capacitor is bad.
2. Use a digital multimeter capacitor or a special capacitor to measure the capacitor; the selection of the compressor capacitor needs to be based on its appearance and capacity, and it is also necessary to master and understand its inspection methods, which can effectively help people understand and inspect it. Is there a problem. Only in this way can we ensure whether there is a problem with the compressor capacitor that is causing it to fail to operate normally.
High-voltage chip capacitors, also known as ceramic multilayer chip capacitors, are made using ceramic powder production technology with precious metal palladium inside. Silver is plated on the ceramic as an electrode using a high-temperature sintering method. The product is divided into two materials: high-frequency porcelain NPO (COG) and low-frequency porcelain X7R. NPO has a small package size, a high temperature coefficient capacitor, and good high-frequency performance. It is used in highly stable oscillation circuits as circuit filter capacitors. X7R ceramic capacitors are limited to bypass or DC isolation in circuits operating at normal frequencies, or in situations where stability and loss requirements are not high. Such capacitors are not suitable for use in alternating current (AC) pulse circuits because they are easy to be Pulse voltage breakdown, so use in AC circuits is not recommended.
High voltage chip capacitors are divided into three categories:
1. Temperature compensated NPO dielectric, NP0, also known as COG, has very stable electrical properties and basically does not change with temperature, voltage, and time. It is an ultra-stable, low-loss capacitor material type and is suitable for applications that require high stability and reliability. in high frequency, ultra high frequency, and very high frequency circuits.
2. High dielectric constant type X7R dielectric. X7R is a strong dielectric, so it can produce capacitors with a larger capacity than NPO dielectric. The performance of this capacitor is relatively stable. With changes in temperature, voltage and time, its unique performance does not change significantly. It is a stable capacitor material type and is used in DC isolation, coupling, bypass, filter circuits and medium and high-voltage applications with high reliability requirements. in the frequency circuit.
3. Semiconductor type X5R dielectric, X5R has a high dielectric constant and is often used to produce large-capacity capacitor products with larger specific volume and higher nominal capacity. However, its capacity stability is better than that of X7R, and its capacity and loss are more sensitive to test conditions such as temperature and voltage. It is mainly used in oscillation, coupling, filtering and bypass circuits in electronic machines.
Advantages: small package size, stable quality, high insulation performance, and high voltage resistance.
Disadvantages: The capacity is small, the current MAX is 100UF, and it is easy to be broken down by pulse voltage.
1. Material NPO(COG).X7R.X5R.Y5V;
2. Capacity 0.1PF-100PF-1NF-1UF-100UF;
3. Voltage 6.3V-100V-1KV-2KV-5KV; 4. Package 0201-0805-1206-1812-2225.
Application scope: The products are widely used in module power supply, automotive electronics, communication power supply, LED lighting power supply and other fields, and have broad application development prospects.