Views: 3 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-03-01 Origin: Site
1.Breakdown short circuit; fatal failure.
2. Open circuit; fatal failure-change of electrical parameters (including excess capacitance, increased tangent of loss angle, decreased insulation performance or rising leakage current, etc.) partial function failure.
3. Leakage; partial functional failure.
4. Lead corrosion or fracture; fatal failure.
5. Insulator rupture; fatal failure.
6. Fly-arc on the insulator surface; partial failure of function.
New energy vehicles, photovoltaics, wind power drive, film capacitor market has great potential
How to install low-voltage capacitors Installation precautions for low-voltage capacitors
What is a self-healing shunt capacitor -Working principle and application
How to measure whether the single-phase motor capacitor is good or bad
How to measure whether the starting capacitor of air conditioner compressor is good or bad？
The difference between starting capacitor and running capacitor of single-phase motor
How to measure whether the starting capacitor of air conditioner compressor is good or bad
Analysis on the selection and inspection method of compressor capacitor