Views:2 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-03-31 Origin:Site
21.The inverse capacitor is used in the line scanning output circuit and is connected between the collector and emitter of the line output tube to generate the high voltage row scan sawtooth inverse path pulse, the voltage of which is generally above 1500 V.
22. The correction capacitor is serially connected in the deflection coil loop to correct the extended linear distortion at the edge of the picture tube.
23. The booster capacitor uses the charge and discharge characteristics of the capacitor to elevate the potential of the circuit at a certain point, which makes the potential of this point reach 2 times of the voltage value of the power supply terminal.
24. The eliminating bright spot capacitor is arranged in the visual amplifier circuit for eliminating the residual bright spot capacitor on the picture tube when the machine is turned off.
25. Soft start capacitors are generally connected to the switch tube base of the switching power supply to prevent excessive surge current or excessive peak voltage from being applied to the switch base when the power is turned on, resulting in damage to the switch.
26. Starting capacitors are connected in series to the secondary windings of a single-phase motor to provide the motor with a start-up phase-shifting AC voltage,which disconnects from the secondary winding after the motor is in normal operation.
27. The operating capacitor is connected in series with the secondary winding of a single-phase motor to provide a phase-shifting AC current for the secondary winding of the motor. When the motor is in normal operation, it is connected in series with the secondary winding.