Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-03-01 Origin:Site
Main failure Mechanism of causing Open Circuit Capacitor
(1) The "self-healing" occurs in the lead position, which insulates the electrode from the lead wire;
(2) The contact surface of the outlet line and the electrode are oxidized, resulting in low level open circuit;
(3) Poor contact between the lead line and the electrode;
(4) Corrosion fracture of anodic elicited foil of electrolytic capacitor;
(5) Drying up or freezing of liquid electrolytes;
(6) Instantaneous open circuit of dielectric under mechanical stress.