Views:3 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-09-21 Origin:Site
1. When installing capacitors, the wiring of each capacitor is connected to the bus with a separate flexible wire, do not use hard bus connection. To prevent assembly stress from causing damage to the capacitor casing and damage to the seal and cause oil leakage.
2. Any poor contact in the capacitor circuit may cause high-frequency oscillating arcs, which will increase the working electric field strength of the capacitor and generate heat and cause early damage. Therefore, the electrical circuit and the grounding part must be in good contact during installation.
3. When capacitors of lower voltage level are connected in series and run in higher voltage level networks, the enclosure of each unit should be installed with insulators equivalent to the operating voltage level to ensure reliable insulation.
4. After the capacitor is star-connected, it is used for a higher rated voltage and the neutral point is not grounded. The shell of the capacitor should be insulated from the ground.
5. Before the capacitor is installed, the capacitance should be allocated once to balance the phases, and the deviation should not exceed 5% of the total capacity. When a relay protection device is installed, it should also meet the requirement that the balance current error does not exceed the relay protection operating current during operation.
6. The wiring of individual compensation capacitors should be done: for induction motors that are directly started or started via a rheostat, the power factor-increasing capacitors can be directly connected to the outlet terminals of the motor, and no switching equipment or fuse should be installed between the two For induction motors started by star-delta starters, it is best to use three single-phase capacitors. Each capacitor is directly connected in parallel to the two terminals of each phase winding, so that the capacitor connection is always in phase with the winding connection Consistent.
7. The low-voltage capacitor for group compensation should be connected to the outside of the low-voltage group bus power switch to prevent self-excitation when the group bus switch is disconnected.
8. The low-voltage capacitor bank for centralized compensation should be specially equipped with switches and installed outside the main line switch, not on the low-voltage bus.