Views:3 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-11-06 Origin:Site
The development prospects of film capacitors are considerable, and the number of film capacitors used is increasing. What are the advantages of film capacitors?
The replacement of electrolytic capacitors by film capacitors has become a market trend. Metallized film capacitors have made considerable progress. The volume and weight of capacitors have been reduced by 3 to 4 times. The technology has also changed greatly. Many advantages of film capacitors have made film capacitors in DC It is a trend to replace electrolytic capacitors in filtering.
Advantages of film capacitors:
1. Ability to withstand high current;
2. Strong anti-surge ability;
3. It can withstand a 2.5KV peak voltage with a pulse width rising edge and falling edge ratio of 1.2μs:50μs or 8μs:20μs;
4. Ability to withstand high peak current, small inductance, fast charge and discharge;
5. High withstand voltage, able to withstand overvoltage 1.5 below the rated voltage;
6. No polarity, can withstand reverse pulse voltage for a long time;
7. The dielectric loss is small, the temperature characteristic is good, and it can work for a long time at 120℃;
8. Small size, long life, no acid pollution;
9. Can be stored for a long time;