Views:3 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-04-30 Origin:Site
Metallized film capacitors belong to a kind of electrical appliances with relatively high frequency of use. They are mainly widely used in the cross-connection of analog signals and other power sources. It has many excellent features and is a very good capacitor product. The following is a detailed introduction for you:
Advantages of metallized film capacitors:
1. The applicable temperature range of the film capacitor is relatively wide, and the temperature limitation is relatively small.
2. This kind of capacitor has a very long service life. As long as it is not damaged, there is almost no limit to the service life, and it can be used for a long time.
3. Film capacitors are metalized electrodes. This type of electrode has a self-healing function and can automatically repair when there is a small damage.
4. This kind of device can withstand very high voltage when it is working, and there will be no problems.
5. It has no polarity, and ESR is also very low.
6. When in use, its use frequency characteristics are relatively good.
Application of metallized film capacitors:
1. Application in power electronic circuits. Film capacitors are used here, mainly to buffer and clamp the power current, resonant bypass, and suppress the electromagnetic interference of the power supply.
2. When the film capacitor is used as a bypass, it mainly plays a role in reducing the impedance of the DC bus and absorbing the ripple current from the load, thereby effectively suppressing the fluctuation of the DC bus voltage due to a sudden load change.
3. When the device is used in a resonant converter, it can play the function of realizing resonance together with the inductor.
Matters needing attention in the application of metallized film capacitors:
1. First of all, pay attention to carefully observe the state of the working voltage. When the working voltage is very unstable, do not use the film capacitor.
2. Then look at the speed of voltage change, if the speed is relatively stable, it can be used.
3. To meet the effective value current and peak current flowing through the capacitor.