Views:14 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-06-16 Origin:Site
Film capacitors are now widely used in electronics, home appliances, communications, electricity, electrified railways, hybrid vehicles, wind power, solar power generation and other industries, is used in bypass, separation, coupling, decoupling, pulse, logic, timing, circuit oscillator, etc. , thanks to its superior performance, then where is the advantage of thin film capacitor? Let's take a look.
1. Parallel film capacitors, also known as mobile film capacitors. It is mainly used to compensate for reactive power of the inductive load of the power system, to improve the power factor, improve the voltage quality and reduce the line loss.
2. Series thin-film capacitors, series in the frequency high-voltage transmission, distribution lines, to compensate for the distribution of the line resistance, improve the static and dynamic stability of the system, improve the voltage quality of the line, increase the transmission distance and increase the transmission capacity.
3. Coupled thin film capacitors, mainly used in high-frequency power lines high-frequency communication, measurement, control, protection and in the extraction of electrical energy in the device for components.
4. Circuit breaker film capacitors. Originally known as a piezoelectric capacitor. Parallel on the high-voltage circuit breaker breaker to play a uniform pressure, so that the voltage between the breaks in the break process and when disconnected uniform, and can improve the arc-out characteristics of the circuit breaker, improve the break ability.
5. Electric film capacitors. Used in electric equipment systems with frequencies of 40 to 24000 Hz to increase the power factor, the voltage or frequency of the circuit and other characteristics.
In general, thin-film capacitors integrate advanced technologies such as modern measurement and control, power electronics, network communications, automated control, and power capacitors. Changed the backward mechanical contactor of the traditional reactive compensation device, changed the large volume and bulky structure mode of the traditional reactive compensation device, so that the new generation of low-voltage reactive compensation equipment has better compensation effect, smaller volume, lower power consumption, cheaper unit price, more cost savings, more flexible use, more convenient maintenance, longer service life, higher reliability characteristics, adapted to the modern power grid for reactive compensation higher requirements.
The development of thin film capacitors will be better and better, the application will be more and more wide, it can be seen that the film capacitance advantages. If you have a technical problem with thin film capacitors, we will try our best to solve them for you.