Views:4 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-03-29 Origin:Site
In the capacitor industry, our common MKP capacitors are the name of the metallized polypropylene film capacitor, while MKT is the ad for the metallized polyester.
Advantages of metallized polypropylene film capacitors:
1. Stability and reliability.
2. The non-inductive structure minimizes the loss factor.
3. Excellent environmental performance.
5. Metal film capacitor is non-inductive, with polyester film as a medium and aluminum foil for electrode winding, tinned copper-coated steel wire, with epoxy resin envelope.
6. Good heat resistance, rated operating temperature of 70 degrees C, the maximum operating temperature of up to 155 degrees C.
7. The voltage stability is good and the temperature coefficient is small.
8. Widely used for AC, DC and pulse circuits.
Metallized polypropylene film capacitor technology requirements:
1. Rated temperature: -40 degrees C to -85 degrees C;
2. Rated voltage: 100V, 250V, 400V, 630V;
3. Power capacity range: 0.001UF to 0.47UF;
4. Electrical capacity deviation: ±5% (J), ±10 (K), ± 20% (M);
5. Loss positive cut angle: 1.0% (max) at 1KHz;
6. Voltage resistance: Teminal to (at20±5 degrees C).