Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-02-28 Origin: Site
Main failure Mechanism of Capacitor Open Circuit.
(1) The "self-healing" occurs in the lead position, making the electrode insulates from the lead wire;
(2) The contact surface of the outlet line and the electrode is oxidized, resulting in low level open circuit;
(3) Poor contact between the lead line and the electrode;
(4) Corrosion fracture of anodic elicited foil of electrolytic capacitor;
(5) Electrolyte drying or freezing on the liquid table;
(6) Dielectric instantaneous open circuits under mechanical stress.
The Principle of Pulse Capacitor and Research of High Energy Density Pulse Capacitor
How to judge whether the capacitor is burnt out_What is the reason why the starting capacitor is easy to burn out_Several reasons for the capacitor to burn out
The role and difference between starting capacitor and running capacitor