Views:2 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-01-19 Origin:Site
Capacitors are necessary electronic components in the electrical and electronic industry, and the manufacturing process is mature. However, there are still problems when using it, there are capacitor quality problems, and improper use. In order to allow everyone to use the capacitor correctly, the precautions for installing the lower capacitor in the power supply equipment.
1. The capacitor is allowed to operate for a long period of time at no more than 1.1 times the rated voltage and can operate for no more than 30 minutes per day and night at 1.5 times the rated voltage (except for transient overvoltage). In order to extend the life of the capacitor, the capacitor should always be operated at no more than the rated voltage.
2. Capacitors are generally used in places where the ambient air temperature is -40 ° C ~ +40 ° C, the installation area altitude does not exceed 1000 meters, for low voltage shunt capacitors can be used below the altitude of 2000 meters.
3. In addition to the requirements of the ambient temperature, the capacitor should be installed in a place where there is no corrosive vapor and gas, no corrosion, and good ventilation. The capacitors can be mounted on the iron frame, one row or two rows, and each row should not be placed above or below three layers. There should be sufficient insulation distance between the layers. The distance between the capacitors in each layer should be no less than 100 mm. Upright (specially designed can also be placed horizontally). In order to maintain good ventilation and convenient inspection and maintenance of the personnel, the capacitor device shall be provided with a maintenance passage, and its width shall not be less than 1.2 meters.
4. Do not install horizontal layer spacers that impede air circulation. Air outlets should be installed above each group of capacitors. Capacitor should be matched before capacitors are placed on the rack to balance the same capacitance (accuracy is 100%) Fifth). The voltage waveform and characteristics of the line should be determined before and after the capacitor of the device, and corresponding measures should be taken, especially those with harmonic sources (rectifiers, etc.).
5. The capacitor is directly connected to the output end of the induction motor. When the motor is disconnected from the line, self-excitation may occur, so the voltage on the capacitor may rise above the rated value. To avoid this, the capacitor must be rated when selecting the capacitor. Less than the no-load current of the motor.
Be sure to pay attention to the standard installation and use of capacitors. If you have any technical questions, please contact us and we will try our best to solve the problem for you.