Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-03-01 Origin: Site
Main failure mechanism causing deterioration of electrical parameters of Capacitor.
(1) Damp or surface contamination;
(2) Silver ion migration;
(3) Self-healing effect;
(4) Electrical aging and thermal aging of dielectric;
(5) Volatilization and thickening of working electrolyte;
(6) Electrode corrosion;
(7) Dielectric corrosion in wet electrolytic capacitors;
(8) The interaction between impurity and harmful ions;
(9) The contact resistance of the lead wire and the electrode increase.