Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-02-10 Origin:Site
Principles for determining the location of special components:.
(1) The heating element should be placed in a position conducive to heat dissipation, such as the edge of the PCB, and away from the microprocessor chip;
(2) Special high-frequency elements should be placed next to each other so as to shorten the connection between them;
(3) Sensitive elements should be away from noise sources such as clock generators and oscillators;
(4) The layout of adjustable elements such as potentiometers, adjustable inductors, variable capacitors, key switches and so on should conform to the structural requirements of the whole machine and facilitate the adjustment;
(5) Stents should be used to fix heavy components;
(6) The EMI filter should be placed near the EMI source.