Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-03-01 Origin:Site
1.Breakdown short circuit; fatal failure.
2. Open circuit; fatal failure-change of electrical parameters (including excess capacitance, increased tangent of loss angle, decreased insulation performance or rising leakage current, etc.) partial function failure.
3. Leakage; partial functional failure.
4. Lead corrosion or fracture; fatal failure.
5. Insulator rupture; fatal failure.
6. Fly-arc on the insulator surface; partial failure of function.
The causes of capacitor failure are various. All kinds of capacitors have different materials, structures, manufacturing processes, properties and operating environments, and different failure mechanisms.